Music: ON REPLAY >>

We all have those songs that tend to give us encouragement, a slap in the face, and a jaw-drop just when we need it. For the past few weeks, I've been incredible blessed by the artists from Humble Beast Records. I get it, hip hop isn't for everyone but if you like good music and don't mind it when music makes you think then I recommend what I've chosen for the "On Replay" Playlist this week. Pull up the lyrics and get ready to be mind blown.

PLAYLIST:

1. "Bored of Education" by Propaganda
2. "Excellent" by Propaganda
3. "Symbols and Signs" by Beautiful Eulogy
4. "Fight for you" by Mali Music
5. "The Strings that Tie Us" by Beautiful Eulogy


I would love to hear what is on your playlist this week, please comment with artists and songs you think I should listen to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!