Summer Hues


Happy Summer!

A quick snapshot of today's ootd^

I can go on and on about how excited I am for summer to be here, but then again that would take too long. Instead, I just wanted to share a few inspiration pieces for your summer wardrobe- for both men and women that is. You all know how much I love color for every season so it won't be of surprise in this post. Yes, I am about to include a number of images (S/S14) that have reoccurring trends within them, yet trends aren't necessarily crucial to being in style or fashionable. Following a trend is merely the individual's choice and desire. I say: understand which shapes, colors, prints, and  silhouettes flatter your body shape/skin tone and just rock them.



Alexander Wang
Alexis Mabille
Basso&Brooke
Burberry
Burberry
Issey Miyake
Sacai
Sacai
3.1 Phillip Lim
Adam Andrascik
Adam Lippes
Akris
Alice by Temperley
As I mentioned before, don't just wear something because it's a trend or because it looks good on the store mannequins. Understand which shapes, colors, prints, and silhouettes flatter your body shape/skin tone and feel good wearing them.
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Ahh we've just started winter here so it's all about knits and warm drinks for me, but enjoy the warmth!!

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!