Rewind to Easter


Hey all!

     I hope everyone had a marvelous Easter. It's seriously my favorite Holiday right next to Christmas. Why you ask? Well, because this day reminds me of why I have hope in life. It's not necessarily about the insignificant activities and traditions that we participate in on this day. It reminds me that there is a purpose as to why I wake up each day. It reminds me that joy is far more important than a temporary pleasure. It reminds me of the life I left behind a few years ago to pursue a greater version of myself.

     Though I am a little late in posting this (finals week is once again approaching), I still wanted to share a little something from that wonderful weekend. I did manage to get out of the city and relax for a couple of days. Thank God that gave me a few seconds to breathe. Coloring Easter eggs, hunts with the kiddos, bonfire, yummy food, and great friends to enjoy it all with. An Easter filled with joy indeed. 
"He is not here, but He has been resurrected! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee,  saying, ‘The Son of Man must be betrayed into the hands of sinful men, be crucified, and rise on the third day’?”                                                  Luke 24:6-7 HCSB

I think this is the best picture to sum everything up. And the butterfly catcher? Don't ask. 

All images are Copyright. (Abby Millner Photography)

Can you believe Summer is just around the corner? So excited for the great things that will be happening in the next few weeks- Stick around!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Such life in your smile, it's a lovely photo and I bet those painted eggs were great fun. I had more chocolate eggs than art ones! Whoops!

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!