Menswear Spring/Summer 2014

Lanvin

Gucci

Fendi

Carven

Burberry

Balmain

Ami

Ami

Alexander McQueen

Gucci

Moschino

3.1 Phillip Lim
All images taken from Vogue.com

From florals, to indigo, to lilac, to sheer, to bright colors, to man bags. Don't you just love it all? These are some of the trends you will be seeing in menswear this Spring and Summer. I was quite inspired, so I decided to switch it up a bit and flip it to womenswear. Here is today's slightly feminine take on these trends. I'm wearing an indigo top which is actually a short dress that is tucked in, my favorite lilac harem pants which I bought a few years ago in Paris, a Furla Candy Bag, zebra print flats, and the newest addition to my closet: A Midnight Squares Scarf from Maria Pinto's most recent M2057 collection.





More Spring/Summer Posts coming later this week!


xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. So bebe you look perfectxx
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!