Outfit Remix

Hey everyone,

Some days I find that putting together an outfit is pretty fun and other days I find it to be the most annoying thing ever. (Let's be real). With that in mind, I've decided to put together a collection of outfits that are what I call "re-mixed". This Outfit Remix is just a preview of what you can do with simple pieces in your closet. So next time you are having one of those annoying "putting an outfit together" mornings, just take something you've already worn that week and mix it up with a few other pieces. Outfit Remixes can multiply what you have in your closet already and the best news is that you'll have new outfits without having to buy anything new!









Hope this weekend of yours is filled with many outfit-remixes. I guarantee that mine will!



xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. You picked up a lot of beautiful clothes! Nice selection :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! ;)

    Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots with the last outfit! :)

    I like to remix what I own a lot, even if some combinations come out similar, it's good to get lots of wear out of what I already own :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me... I've got to get into doing some more flat lays because these looks great.

    Krissie x - Pearls of Style

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!