A Necklace with a Story


A long day filled with hunting... Hunting for a perfect new piece to add to my wardrobe that is. After long and exhausting hours of shopping, I came to find the most adorable jacket which I plan to wear tomorrow(hopefully). Sometimes these long hours pay off when you find a unique piece that can give an outfit lots of personality. So yay for today. It's 12am now, and though I am practically falling asleep as I write this, I've decided to post a few shots of the fun and comfy outfit I wore today.

       There's not much to say about this outfit, though I did happen to find this necklace that I have fallen in love with. It randomly appeared with the rest of my jewelry when I came home for the holidays. Where I got it? I have no idea. In the meantime I'll pretend it has a long history filled with excitement and adventures - Maybe it belonged to an old lady who lost her husband in a war and this necklace was the only memory she had of her late husband. Or maybe it belonged to an unmarried young lady in the early 1900s whom treasured it day and night only to find her one true love and be able to pass it on to a next generation. Maybe my mom simply had this necklace and deposited it with the rest of my jewelry while I was gone (I'm going to choose to discard the third maybe and stick with the fun stories).

 A beautiful necklace that mysteriously fell into my life, waiting to commence another chapter of journeys with someone else. Be prepared to see this gem a whole lot! :)


I didn't have time to go to a cool location for pictures today before it got dark. My thoughts: Mango tree and orchid backdrop, this will do!







 For more Nail Design Ideas click Here.


Hopefully my writing hasn't turned into gibberish by now due to my lack of sleep, time to rest!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. As usual phenomenal post! You are a champion!
    I can see that you love what you are doing!
    Thanks for posting! Love you :-*


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!