A Wonderful Season


Hey lovely readers,

It's been so long since I've posted much on Transparent Dimensions, but this past semester was the most hectic semester yet! Within all the craziness, I was able to take up a new skill that was frustrating at first and now has become quite enjoyable for me. I have always wanted to take up knitting and crocheting and expand my design skills - it finally happened! Though I still consider myself to be a beginner in crocheting, I have decided to make some lovely scarves for the people I love this Holiday season and hope I learn many cool techniques along the way.


So happy I found this gorgeous color for yarn & the perfect red buttons to add a little bit of character to this piece!






The cool thing about this scarf is that I came up with so many different ways to wear it, I'm sure there are many more if I continue to play around with it. 



Handmade Christmas gifts are the best when they are given much thought and come from the heart. If you haven't  found a Christmas gift for someone yet, put your artsy skills to practice and make something yourself. (Pinterest and other DIY sites could definitely help you out this season).



Happy last minute Holiday shopping!

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. OMG I adore this scarf! It's so beautiful and versatile! You're very talented!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!