A Vintage Christmas

Merry Christmas!

The weather, lights, decorations, laughter, peppermint tea, and Christmas music are just a few of the wonderful things I greatly enjoy this season. I've been so excited for Christmas to come, but now that it is here I find myself a little sad to see it pass so quickly. One thing I am super happy about is to be spending the holidays in warm and sunny Florida instead of freezing cold Chicago. Anyways,  I hope you all have enjoyed your festivities thus far!  Here is my Christmas day outfit - a bit comfy, vintage, and of course Christmasy.









                      Tights//Forever21, Boots//MIA, Shorts//Calvin Klein, White Cami//Loft, Cardigan//Thrift 


                                                 Joyeux Noel from Transparent Dimensions! 

xoxo,

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

1 comment:

  1. perfect!
    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!