Black&Gold

                 
Happy Sunday!

      Here's today's ootd to celebrate the last Sunday of the year. I found this Vince Camuto jacket yesterday- It's now officially one of my favorites. Besides having a little black dress in that closet of yours, I think every gal should have a little black jacket that could solve any fashion emergency or "nothing to wear" situations. A rushed morning, no breakfast, keys are nowhere to be found and you had to be somewhere hours ago. You know exactly what I'm talking about.. Solution: A little black anything that can go with everything and you can wear anywhere. I think I just saved someone's life by stating that last sentence…or maybe not.

     So off I went to dig around my closet late last night and threw something together that would compliment the jacket. I paired it with some green skinnies (which I think I wear too often), some gold and black stilettos, a checkered purse, and an old beaded bracelet.

















Fave things: 
The gold details in the jacket and the pumps. They're small touches, but I feel they truly make this outfit pop. Next time you're putting together an outfit, find unique pieces that will add some excitement to what you are wearing. It doesn't matter if its weird, corky, or ugly… I have found that ugly accessories look weird by themselves but not when you find the perfect outfit to go with them. Even the smallest details could complete your look, be on the lookout the next time you go shopping or thrifting!


What are your favorite pieces in your wardrobe that never fail when you wear them?
Feel free to comment below :)

Have a blessed week!
xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. I love love love those green trousers! You look fierce in those heels too.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your jeans! Great accessories too! Thanks for stopping by :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great.. the green really makes the outfit pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little black jacket is essential indeed! :) The shoes you're wearing are to die for and omg your hair!

    Plami

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!