Summer Days

Happy Summer!

This summer has been great so far. I thought coming home was going to be a time of complete rest and relaxation, yet I've barely been home at all. Much of my time has been spent hanging out with friends, creating decorations for a girls conference, and styling a fashion show. This week, I've had a few days to settle down before it all gets crazy once again next week. I must be honest, it's all been a blast!

Pictures of the fashion show and conference decor will definitely be posted up soon. In the meantime, here is a nail design I worked on a few days ago and a little art piece that I began working on.










































This art work I started to work on matched perfectly with a Bible verse I found: Psalm 96:3
"Declare His glory among the nations,
His wonderful works among all peoples."
Be sure to soak up some sun this summer!
xoxo,

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!