Modest is Hottest: 29.06.2013

Hello everyone,
Hope you are all enjoying your lovely week so far, I certainly am! I've decided to continue my blog posts for the next few weeks with the series "Modest is Hottest" in mind. I didn't want to simply write one post about the topic and then quickly forget about it. I also wanted to be transparent and share with you all my experiences and tips about the very topic of modesty. As you continue exploring around Transparent Dimensions, I hope that you share and enjoy how you feel about this topic with me as well.

This week I had an awesome time preparing for a photo shoot that can very well reflect the fact that modesty does not have to be un-chic.










These shoes are so fun ! Best Calvin Klein find yet!

                        And here come the silly faces... (Sometimes I get super goofy in between shots)


Lace Top:Thrift find//Wine Floral Skirt:Forever21//Shoes: Calvin Klein Neon Pumps


This shoot was a blast!
 I must thank my friends at Eccentria Photography, will post up their website soon :)




Think about it...Modest is Hottest.
xoxo,

12 comments:

  1. u so beautiful!!! love your t shirt

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit you look so beautiful ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit and pictures!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frills on the top! They are so flattering! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of color with your shoes!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/06/2013

    Amazing outfit! Love your style. xx IAMTIM, http://iamtimblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post as always dear! Love your blog! xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely lovely, dear!
    We hope you enjoy your summer, we just had an amazing BBQ evening with friends. Summer is just the best season don't you think?
    All the best from lovely Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!