Buh Bye For Now


Hey Everyone! I'm finally in the Sunshine State for the Summer. After wrapping up long weeks of finals and packing, I can say I am finally breathing. I'm sure going to miss Chicago for the next few months and my incredible friends, but the Vitamin D I'll be receiving here and the lovely beach adventures will be long worth it.

My excitement of this summer inspired a simple nail design that I wish to share with you all.
I took some time to illustrate my few days here so far with a Spring/Summer
design. Hope you all enjoy it,

My last Argo Tea dose before I left the city! 
Relaxing afternoon by the pool.
Yummy Spanish food, I'm a major foodie.






For more nail design ideas click HERE. 

 Happy Summer!
 xoxo,

6 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so good!

    i have just followed your blog
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nails.. love it!
    btw thanks for following, i'm following you back :)

    xoxo

    http://www.raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i love argo! have fun!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing blog!
    Wanna follow each other?
    I am very happy, if you have a look at my blog.♥
    Kisses,
    Victoria
    victoriachicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!