Happy February!

          I'm finally settling back to the city for classes from winter break, so things have been a little hectic. The weather the last two days has been pretty brutal, I still haven't gotten used to Chicago weather, but I'm getting there! One thing I have found to be extremely hard, is to remain warm for 17 degree weather while looking stylish at the same time.
       Here are a few looks that could be perfect for you if harsh winter weather is a determining factor for your daily style choices. You can bundle up and continue to look fabulous.






Images from Refinery29

If you're situated in a cold place, please send me pictures of your style ideas and tips for this winter! I would love to see your creative ways of bundling up! :)
Transparent.Dimensions@gmail.com


Thanks to all my lovely readers for being such great supporters!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I already follow your blog, now it's your turn ;)

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with black. Love the layers! Wish we had winter here too! <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! love this pic

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2013/03/army-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!