A Fresh Start, A New Beginning, and Newfound Adventures

I wish you all an incredible New Year filled with blessings, fresh starts, new beginnings, and newfound adventures. I am super excited for what this year will bring. As everyone commences this new year... Let your hearts and minds be focused on the things that truly matter in life; as that is my ultimate aim this year.

Here are some random pictures from this Holiday Season...like I said on my last post: this season tends to extend a little longer in my book, Happy New Year !




MacBook makeover- Decal from Etsy.com





Fireworks& Streamers, 2013 Nails

S'mores and Bonfire with Friends


And finally, what came in the mail today!



Official Transparent Dimensions Business Cards :)
(with the fabulous help of Moo.com)



Let's Go 2013!
 xoxo




7 comments:

  1. Your holiday season looks so eventful! Yet relaxing...perfect combination hmm? ;)

    -fifiphi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetie, great blog u have!
    ty for your lovely comment!
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!
    I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! :)
    The Fashion Commoner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alina! What a lovely photos! Cool outfit, love the peacock feathers necklace, the boots and the bag ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
    I'm also following you on bloglovin (#5)...and I clicked the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show some love, I'd love you follow me back, so we can keep in touch<3
    Happy New Year♥♥

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. i've seen your posts and i really love your purposes, i hope we could follow each other to stay in touch and see inmediatly our new posts. wish your all the best for this 2013

    xoxo www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures ;)
    If you like my blog and follow it, leave a note and I'll make sure to follow back
    Greeting from Poland. Agata

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!