Instagram has become my mini diary of photos that I really enjoy sharing with friends, it's such a fun way to capture meaningful moments through a simple shot with my phone. What I love most, is going back and looking at old photos and Instagram is just another lovely addition that allows me to do just that. This here is the first time I'm actually posting Instagram photos on my blog, so you guys are getting a sneak peak of what I do on a regular basis (fun, fun, fun...sometimes that is). Photos come with memories, sweet memories that might not last forever in real time, but remain in our hearts...
1. Today's outfit of the day! Boyfriend jeans are the best. I must admit I'm really
enjoying this Florida winter break, definitely taking advantage of the warm temp before I
leave back to ice cold Chicago next week, yikes!
2. My nails this week, I really dislike wearing the color pink (I'm not sure why I detest this
color on me) but I've made an exemption this time
3. Last night I went out with some friends for sushi, It was delicious! Much needed girl's
4. Some people have said in the past, that I look like a Bratz doll. Don't know about that I'll let
you be the judge (lol)
5. Love love love this picture, it fills me with such excitement to think that I
live in this wonderful city. Took this photo my first week there- Chicago river.
6. Just looking out, thinking.
7. This "mini bucket list" was created with two of my closest friends after hours of sitting
in Chipotle catching up. We decided these are things that we were going to do before I
leave back to Chitown...so far 1 thing has been checked off, too funny :)
8. Writing, journaling... here's just a glimpse of me reading my Bible and writing my
thoughts down. I get a little too crazy with the doodling sometimes
9. I like to pretend I'm a chef. I think I do a pretty good job! (Couscous with veggies,
parsley baked tilapia & honey/wine sauce) Recipe anyone?
10. New Kate Spade "Taxi" mittens and green nails
That was fun! Felt like I was writing a little story explaining all of these. I'll be sure to do "My InstaLife Photos" every once in a while.
Hope this weekend is great for everyone, let's make the best out of next week!