'Tis the Season










Some of the colors I used.


There's finally time to pamper myself and relax before my Spring semester of classes begin once again. It hasn't felt like Christmas until quite recently: my arrival home. I came home to lights glimmering outside of my house and decorations hugging every inch of space around me. With less than a week left until Christmas, I am now finding my Christmas spirit. You could say I'm a little late, but it's never too late!

Since I am now feeling extra festive, I've decided to create Christmas inspired designs on my nails. Christmas lights, a snowman, and candy canes. What better way to give personality to your wardrobe than with your nails? Get inspired, try something new.

Let the festivities begin,

-For more ideas on Nail Designs check out the "Paint it Colorful" Tab right on the top of this page^

Send me some of your holiday styles and ideas!
Transparent.dimensions@gmail.com
(Some might even be featured on this blog)

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Freaking love from me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I peeked at your blog, your style is great! Love.

      -Alina

      Delete
  2. OMG Your nails are gorgeous <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I love the light bulbs and little snowman, simply perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so cute!

    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... i LOVE these holiday nails! You have done an awesome job! Not tacky at all either, which I think is a danger in holiday nails... seriously, i wish i had that talent......

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed! I don't think I have steady enough hands to do all the intricate designs you did. I will just have to enjoy them on you! :)

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!