Street Style: A Breezy Saturday











Top:Forever21//  Shorts:American Eagle//  
Tights:H&M//  Necklace:GoodWoodNYC.com// Shoes: Steve Madden Combat Boots

Today, a group of us were hanging out downtown on this really cold afternoon(cold for Florida that is). It just so happens that we ran into this railroad as we were walking and my friend Leslie was rocking this outfit, so I totally had stop to photograph her and make it all into a little photo shoot. You can imagine how quickly I whipped out my camera. She is truly working this fall outfit! I'm seriously about to steal these Steve Madden boots; too cute. This is a great combination of pieces for this season. Just add a coat or jacket when the temperature drops for a comfy yet stylish look. 


More street style looks to come!
Email Transparent.Dimensions@gmail.com and show us your style.


 xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love your shirt!! :)

    p.s. thank you for your comment!! I follow you now with bloglovin!! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit here! I wish it was warm enough where I am go wear something like that.....haha

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect stylish girls' wear.. It's as gorgeous as your smile.. Loved it..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool shirt and photos, also thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Feel free to leave some love!